So this semester Trevor and I are taking a dance class. Currently we are doing the slowest dance known to mankind (other than a geriatrics dance - I'm not sure why but I keep alluding to old folks homes lately), the waltz. It's actually a sweet thing though. It gives us that chance to slow down with our crazy lives and just... well dance. (not well-dance, but just dance). Anyways, a few notes... Trevor is the best! He won't tell me what we're doing for Valentines Day (which we are celebrating this weekend), but I'm sure it will be wonderful.
Currently, i'm in the process of applying for the Church magazine internships wish me luck!
Hippo! Although Florida would be nice...
L
The waltz is not that slow and it's fun! I personally love the cha-cha though. The polka seems like your style if you don't like slow. Maybe you could polka at the wedding!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Shelly, I love the Cha-Cha. Good luck with your application.
ReplyDeleteI have an interview this Friday! I like the waltz though, not we're doing Swing!
ReplyDelete